46" TL Series
Bring the magic of cinema at home with this Full High Definition 3D LCD TV.Learn more
- Service and Support Information for the Toshiba Encore Tablet
- Service and support for your Toshiba Chromebook
- Service and support for your Toshiba Excite Tablet
- Customer Awareness for Online Purchases
- Update for Youtube Lean back users
- Announcement for Satellite U920t
My music CDs and movie DVDs skip and crackle when I play it on my notebook. However songs copied onto my computer plays fine?
Firstly try the CD /DVD in another system or device first. If OK on the other system then check the following:
a. Click Start, then My Computer, then View System information, then Hardware, then Device Manager.
b. A list of items will appear in alphabetical order. DoubleClick on IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers
c. Right click on 2nd IDE Channel and left click on uninstall (If more then than one 2nd IDE Channel remove that also)
d. Click OK to confirm removal of the device
e. Also remove Primary IDE Channel
f. Restart Computer