All-in-One 23" DX730/016
The All-in-One computer centre of the homeLearn more
- Service and Support Information for the Toshiba Encore Tablet
- Service and support for your Toshiba Chromebook
- Service and support for your Toshiba Excite Tablet
- Customer Awareness for Online Purchases
- Update for Youtube Lean back users
- Announcement for Satellite U920t
My notebook is locked/frozen and I cannot shut it down.
If your notebook is locked/frozen and you are unable to shut down the notebook from the operating system, you will need to perform a hardware reset. To do this, press the POWER button for several seconds until the POWER LED on your notebook is off. Restart your notebook by pressing POWER button again.
NOTE: Hardware reset should only be done if your notebook has locked up and you are unable to shutdown your notebook from the operating system.