The All-in-One business centre.Learn more
- How to get the most out of your new Toshiba notebook or Tablet PC
- I have forgotten my BIOS password, how do I unlock it?
- My notebook is locked/frozen and I cannot shut it down.
- Customer Awareness for Online Purchases
- Update for Youtube Lean back users
- Announcement for Satellite U920t
My notebook is locked/frozen and I cannot shut it down.
If your notebook is locked/frozen and you are unable to shut down the notebook from the operating system, you will need to perform a hardware reset. To do this, press the POWER button for several seconds until the POWER LED on your notebook is off. Restart your notebook by pressing POWER button again.
NOTE: Hardware reset should only be done if your notebook has locked up and you are unable to shutdown your notebook from the operating system.