Regza SL Series
Toshiba’s premium Full HD LED backlit TV with 100Hz technology and iPTV capability.Learn more
Error - 'No Output Audio Device is Installed'.
This may occur after installing Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1), see here for more information.
Solution: Re-install the current Audio drivers.
Step 1 - Uninstall the Audio Drivers
1. Click on Start.
2. Click on Control Panel.
3. Click on Programs and Features (Note: if this is not available click on Classic View located at the top left hand corner of the window.
4. Double click on Realtek high definition audio driver.
5. You will be asked do you want to completely remove the selected application and its features. Click Yes.
6. This will remove the Realtek Audio drivers from your system.
7. You will be prompted that the Uninstall is complete, select Yes; I want to restart my computer now and click Finish.
8. Your computer will then restart.
Step 2 - Download Updated Drivers from here.
Step 3 - Install the new audio drivers
1. Double click on the file you downloaded in step 2.
2. A WinZip Self-Extractor window will appear, ensure the Unzip to folder: field is C:\temp and click Unzip
3. Once complete, you will get a message that the files have unzipped successfully, click on the OK button.
4. Close WinZip Self-Extractor.
5. Click on Start.
6. Click on Computer.
7. Double click on (C :) Drive.
8. Double click on temp folder.
9. Double click on Realtek Audio Driver folder.
10. Double click on Setup application file.
11. Follow the prompts to re-install the new audio drivers.
12. You will be prompted that the Install is complete, select Yes; I want to restart my computer now and click Finish.
13. Your computer will then restart.
If you experience any difficulties in following the above steps, please contact Toshiba technical support on:
13 30 70 (Australia) 0800 445 439 (New Zealand)