The All-in-One business centre.Learn more
- How to get the most out of your new Toshiba notebook or Tablet PC
- I have forgotten my BIOS password, how do I unlock it?
- My notebook is locked/frozen and I cannot shut it down.
- Customer Awareness for Online Purchases
- Announcement for Satellite U920t
- Lost or Corrupted Data Using the Toshiba Finger Print Utility
How do I turn my keyboard notifications on or off on my All in One computer?
In order to save the power of the keyboard, there is no indicator on the keyboard for items such as NUM LOCK, CAPS LOCK or SCROLL LOCK. The computer will indicate the status of these items by showing icons in the lower right corner of the screen.
You may turn these on or off by clicking on the Toshiba Keyboard Indicator in the notification area on the taskbar.
My Toshiba Keyboard Indicator isn’t showing in the tool bar at all.
If this is the case, you may need to reinstall your Toshiba Value Added Package. You may download a copy of this from here or you may use the backup copy found in "C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSAPINS\COMPS1".
I’m not sure how to download and install drivers.
You may find instructions on how to do this here.