Regza SL Series
Toshiba’s premium Full HD LED backlit TV with 100Hz technology and iPTV capability.Learn more
- Service and Support Information for the Toshiba Encore Tablet
- Service and support for your Toshiba Chromebook
- Service and support for your Toshiba Excite Tablet
- Customer Awareness for Online Purchases
- Update for Youtube Lean back users
- Announcement for Satellite U920t
How do I turn my keyboard notifications on or off on my All in One computer?
In order to save the power of the keyboard, there is no indicator on the keyboard for items such as NUM LOCK, CAPS LOCK or SCROLL LOCK. The computer will indicate the status of these items by showing icons in the lower right corner of the screen.
You may turn these on or off by clicking on the Toshiba Keyboard Indicator in the notification area on the taskbar.
My Toshiba Keyboard Indicator isn’t showing in the tool bar at all.
If this is the case, you may need to reinstall your Toshiba Value Added Package. You may download a copy of this from here or you may use the backup copy found in "C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSAPINS\COMPS1".
I’m not sure how to download and install drivers.
You may find instructions on how to do this here.