Engineered for extreme gaming.Learn more
Windows 10 Anniversary Update (1607) Information
Windows 10 Upgrade Information
How to Sync a mouse/keyboard to an All in One computer
1. Turn on the mouse and or keyboard and turn them upside down so you can easily access the connect button.
2. Remove the cover to the WIFI USB dongle.
3. Press the connect button on the USB dongle once (do not hold it down).
4. Press the connect button of the WIFI mouse and or keyboard once (do not hold it down).
5. Press the left or right mouse button a few times if you are connecting the mouse or press a few keys on the keyboard a few times.