Camileo S30 HD Camcorder
Your Passion. Your Style. Capture it NOW!Learn more
- Service and Support Information for the Toshiba Encore Tablet
- Service and support for your Toshiba Chromebook
- Service and support for your Toshiba Excite Tablet
Windows 8.1 to Windows 8.1 Update
Latest Update for Windows 8.1
- Customer Awareness for Online Purchases
- Update for Youtube Lean back users
- Announcement for Satellite U920t
System Recovery for Toshiba AT100 Tablet
NOTE: Please ensure you have backed up all important information from your system before proceeding with this process.
ALL DATA WILL BE ERASED ON YOUR DEVICE IF YOU PROCEED. YOU WILL NEED TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE POWER ADAPTER PLUGGED IN. DO NOT SWITCH OFF OR RESTART YOUR TABLET DURING THIS PROCESS.
1. Press the Apps icon in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Press the Settings icon on the screen.
3. Select the Privacy heading.
4. Then press the Factory Data Reset under the Personal Data heading.
5. After reviewing the information on this page, select Reset Tablet to continue.
6. To start the recovery, press Erase Everything.
WARNING: ALL DATA WILL BE ERASED ON YOUR DEVICE IF YOU PROCEED. YOU WILL NEED TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE POWER ADAPTER PLUGGED IN. DO NOT SWITCH OFF OR RESTART YOUR TABLET DURING THIS PROCESS.
7. Once the recovery is started, it can take between 3 to 5 minutes to finish. Please allow up to 10 minutes to complete the initial setup.