Portégé R830 (3G)
The ultimate ultraportable notebook for business.Learn more
- How to get the most out of your new Toshiba notebook or Tablet PC
- I have forgotten my BIOS password, how do I unlock it?
- My notebook is locked/frozen and I cannot shut it down.
- Customer Awareness for Online Purchases
- Announcement for Satellite U920t
- Lost or Corrupted Data Using the Toshiba Finger Print Utility
System Recovery for Toshiba AT100 Tablet
NOTE: Please ensure you have backed up all important information from your system before proceeding with this process.
ALL DATA WILL BE ERASED ON YOUR DEVICE IF YOU PROCEED. YOU WILL NEED TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE POWER ADAPTER PLUGGED IN. DO NOT SWITCH OFF OR RESTART YOUR TABLET DURING THIS PROCESS.
1. Press the Apps icon in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Press the Settings icon on the screen.
3. Select the Privacy heading.
4. Then press the Factory Data Reset under the Personal Data heading.
5. After reviewing the information on this page, select Reset Tablet to continue.
6. To start the recovery, press Erase Everything.
WARNING: ALL DATA WILL BE ERASED ON YOUR DEVICE IF YOU PROCEED. YOU WILL NEED TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE POWER ADAPTER PLUGGED IN. DO NOT SWITCH OFF OR RESTART YOUR TABLET DURING THIS PROCESS.
7. Once the recovery is started, it can take between 3 to 5 minutes to finish. Please allow up to 10 minutes to complete the initial setup.