The All-in-One business centre.Learn more
- How to get the most out of your new Toshiba notebook or Tablet PC
- I have forgotten my BIOS password, how do I unlock it?
- My notebook is locked/frozen and I cannot shut it down.
- Customer Awareness for Online Purchases
- Announcement for Satellite U920t
- Lost or Corrupted Data Using the Toshiba Finger Print Utility
How to get the most out of your new Toshiba notebook or Tablet PC
Your new mobile computer is a powerful and versatile tool. There are many useful features that can save you time and make you more productive. There are also some important things to bear in mind so that you use it safely and trouble free. Read on to find out more.
• How to use Toshiba Health Monitor
• How to use Toshiba Eco Utility
• How to use Toshiba Assist
• How to use Toshiba Flash Cards
• How to use Toshiba Function (Fn) keys
Caring for your notebook/tablet PC
• How to use your Toshiba notebook or Tablet PC safely
• How to care for your AC power adapter and cable
• How to handle your notebook safely
• How to clean your notebook safely