Camileo BW10 Sportscam
Bring your underwater shots ashoreLearn more
- How to get the most out of your new Toshiba notebook or Tablet PC
- I have forgotten my BIOS password, how do I unlock it?
- My notebook is locked/frozen and I cannot shut it down.
- Customer Awareness for Online Purchases
- Update for Youtube Lean back users
- Announcement for Satellite U920t
Extended Desktop Mode will not work on my NB series computer.
You may find that when using one of the mini notebooks (one of our NB series computers) that you are unable to extended your desktop across to your external monitor. This is a limitation of the Windows 7® Starter Edition operating system that is installed on your computer. It is possible to use Clone mode on this machine.
What is the difference between Extended Desktop Mode and Clone Mode?
Extended Desktop Mode is when you are able to extend your desktop onto your external monitor/projector. Clone mode is when the same image that appears on your desktop appears on your external monitor/projector.