46" TL Series
Bring the magic of cinema at home with this Full High Definition 3D LCD TV.Learn more
Windows 10 Anniversary Update (1607) Information
Windows 10 Upgrade Information
Caution - 3D Viewing
Some people, and in particular children and teenagers may be more susceptible to health issues associated with viewing 3D images. Exposure to certain flashing lights and images contained in video games, televisions and computers running in 3D mode may induce epileptic seizure or stroke (photosensitization seizure). If you or your family members suffer from seizure or stroke, or there is a family history of such that may indicate susceptibility, please consult with your doctor before using your product in 3D mode.
Some of the symptoms that might be experienced by susceptible people include, but are not limited to, disorientation, dizziness, confusion, involuntary eye movement or facial tics, altered vision, lightheadness, cramps, loss of awareness or convulsions.
These symptoms may denote a risk of a photosensitization seizure. If any of the above are experienced while viewing 3D images you should immediately stop watching the images and seek medical advice.
Do not wear the 3D glasses for any purpose other than viewing 3D images; 3D glasses are not sunglasses, eyewear or protective eyewear and use as such may result in injury.
For safer viewing you should:
• Not position the viewing screen near stairs, balconies, cables or other items that may constitute a trip hazard;
• Refrain from sitting too close to, and keep your eyes on the same level as, the 3D image display screen;
• Take frequent breaks from viewing 3D images;
• Avoid watching 3D images for long periods of time, or when sick or tired;
• Always wear the 3D glasses when viewing in the 3D mode; and
• Monitor children and ask them if they are experiencing any of the above mentioned symptoms.