55" VL Series
Super-size your immersive entertainment with this Full High Definition 3D LCD TV.Learn more
Windows 10 Anniversary Update (1607) Information
Windows 10 Upgrade Information
How do I set up my TV tuner?
Many new Toshiba notebook computers have a TV Tuner built into the computer. You may also use these instructions using a Kaiser Bass USB TV Tuner. For instructions on how to install your Kaiser Bas USB TV Tuner please go here.
Please note: This guide uses the Windows Media Centre found only in Windows Vista® and Windows 7® operating systems.
1. Connect your antenna to your computer.
2. Click on Start.
3. Select All Programs.
4. Select Windows Media Centre.
5. Select Tasks (Settings).
6. Select TV.
7. Select TV Signal.
8. Select Setup TV Signal.
Please Note: If this is the first time you are setting up your TV Signal you will be asked to connect to the internet and download the latest Media Centre updates.
9. Select Region.
10. When prompted select Yes to use this region to configure TV services; select Next.
11. Enter your postcode; select Next.
12. When you’ve read the license terms and conditions; select I agree.
Please Note: At this time your computer may prompt you to download region settings; select Next.
13. Choose your TV signal type; select Next.
14. If asked if you have a set-top box select No.
15. Select Signal type; select Next.
16. If prompted select No to setup another signal; select Next.
17. Confirm your configuration information is correct; select Next.
18. Your computer will now scan for channels. Once this scan is finished select Next.
19. Click Finish to exit.
To View TV Stations.
On the Media Centre main menu select TV and then select Live TV.