Data Projector NPX10A
A compact and affordable solution for first-time buyers with XGA resolution.Learn more
- How to get the most out of your new Toshiba notebook or Tablet PC
- I have forgotten my BIOS password, how do I unlock it?
- My notebook is locked/frozen and I cannot shut it down.
- Customer Awareness for Online Purchases
- Announcement for Satellite U920t
- Lost or Corrupted Data Using the Toshiba Finger Print Utility
I have forgotten my BIOS password, how do I unlock it?
Unfortunately Toshiba does not have any master passwords to override your existing password. You will need to take your notebook to a Toshiba authorised service provider to have the password removed. Charges will apply to have the password removed.
NOTE: Please provide proof of ownership (Tax Invoice)
To contact a Toshiba Mobilecare centre or authorized service provider please click here.