Toshiba AT100 Tablet (32GB) with 3G
The perfect sum of all its parts – now with 3GLearn more
- Service and Support Information for the Toshiba Encore Tablet
- Service and support for your Toshiba Chromebook
- Service and support for your Toshiba Excite Tablet
- Customer Awareness for Online Purchases
- Update for Youtube Lean back users
- Announcement for Satellite U920t
I have forgotten my BIOS password, how do I unlock it?
Unfortunately Toshiba does not have any master passwords to override your existing password. You will need to take your notebook to a Toshiba authorised service provider to have the password removed. Charges will apply to have the password removed.
NOTE: Please provide proof of ownership (Tax Invoice)
To contact a Toshiba Mobilecare centre or authorized service provider please click here.