46" TL Series
Bring the magic of cinema at home with this Full High Definition 3D LCD TV.Learn more
- Service and Support Information for the Toshiba Encore Tablet
- Service and support for your Toshiba Chromebook
- Service and support for your Toshiba Excite Tablet
Windows 8.1 to Windows 8.1 Update
Latest Update for Windows 8.1
- Customer Awareness for Online Purchases
- Update for Youtube Lean back users
- Announcement for Satellite U920t
Why should I run Microsoft updates?
As Microsoft becomes aware of new vulnerabilities on their products (such as Windows and Office) they release pieces of software called Updates. These updates patch up potential flaws in your software and stop people from causing damage to your computer. The most reliable way to get updates for your computer is to have Microsoft deliver them automatically to your computer.
NOTE: If after following the above steps, you would like further assistance on Microsoft updates and protecting your notebook, we recommend you visit Gizmo*, a 3rd party support company, at www.gizmo.com.au/services/repair.html
*Gizmo is an external company providing computer support for a fee. No fix no fee applies. Toshiba accepts no responsibility for any services or advice obtained.