Marvel in the groundbreaking magic of Cinematic Display.Learn more
- How to get the most out of your new Toshiba notebook or Tablet PC
- I have forgotten my BIOS password, how do I unlock it?
- My notebook is locked/frozen and I cannot shut it down.
- Customer Awareness for Online Purchases
- Update for Youtube Lean back users
- Announcement for Satellite U920t
Why should I run Microsoft updates?
As Microsoft becomes aware of new vulnerabilities on their products (such as Windows and Office) they release pieces of software called Updates. These updates patch up potential flaws in your software and stop people from causing damage to your computer. The most reliable way to get updates for your computer is to have Microsoft deliver them automatically to your computer.
NOTE: If after following the above steps, you would like further assistance on Microsoft updates and protecting your notebook, we recommend you visit Gizmo*, a 3rd party support company, at www.gizmo.com.au/services/repair.html
*Gizmo is an external company providing computer support for a fee. No fix no fee applies. Toshiba accepts no responsibility for any services or advice obtained.