21 April 2016
Sydney, AUSTRALIA – 21 April, 2016:
Toshiba's Business Solutions Division (BSD), a division of Toshiba (Australia) Pty Ltd, today announced a new line-up of high-performance, enterprise-class mobile computing and desktop replacement devices designed to meet the performance, mobility and price point needs of Australian business professionals. Optimised for Windows® 10 Pro, with 6th Generation Intel® Core™ dual-core i5/i7 processors and sleek, durable design, the new B2B range is designed to meet the varying needs of all Australian business users – from enterprise IT departments to SME business owners - and deliver first-class security, durability, reliability and extremely smart performance.
Available through Toshiba’s National network of resellers from April 2016, the new product line-up is the first to launch following Toshiba’s merger of its business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) divisions into a single organisation to allow sole focus on local B2B operations which has always been a very successful sector in Australia.
“Toshiba is committed to providing innovative and reliable business solutions to the Australian and New Zealand markets. This new range is not only reflective of Toshiba’s commitment to design and innovation, but is aligned to the performance needs of Australian businesses” said Mark Whittard, Managing Director, Toshiba (Australia) Pty Limited. “We trust that customers will enjoy the performance, reliability, advanced security and the impressive craftsmanship they've come to expect from Toshiba for the past three decades.” Toshiba’s new B2B range is Better Built for Business
Fully optimised for effortless fleet deployment, Toshiba’s new range of B2B devices are the perfect choice for businesses that have a formalised product standardisation process and wish to roll out reliable, secure, durable and powerful notebooks with a single platform across the entire organisation. Standard features across the range include:
• Fleet commonality:
Fleet deployment is easily manageable as port replicators and AC adaptors are the same as existing models for a single flexible platform for organisational roll-out.
• Easy Fleet Deployment:
Toshiba's proprietary BIOS which enable seamless integration of hardware and software that few PC manufacturers can deliver. This foundational BIOS software also monitors the PC's internal components to maintain stability, while offering system-level security and built-in countermeasures to prevent unauthorised access.
• No compromise EasyGuard® Security:
In addition to a spill resistant keyboard designed and tested to help save data and shut down, all new devices feature innovative EasyGuard® Technology, adding multi-tiered security and data protection measures that guard components against accidental bumps.
• Sleep and charge:
When smartphones and tablets need charging on-the-go, USB Sleep-and-Charge powers up devices even while the notebook or Ultrabooks are switched off or in sleep mode.
• Windows 10 Pro optimisation:
The Toshiba B2B range is fully optimised to ensure an effortless Windows 10 Professional experience, including a new function key to activate Cortana and dual-array mics to improve the accuracy of the spoken command.
• Windows 7 Pro optimisation:
With Windows 7 Pro pre-installed in on all new Toshiba models (except Z20) Toshiba have full driver compatibility for the new 6th Gen processor range offered by Intel. Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 Drivers are also available for download from the Toshiba web site.
• Best-in-class sound:
Enjoy impressively clear soundscapes for video conferencing and multimedia viewing thanks to Intel® High Definition Audio Sound with DTS Studio Sound and integrated Stereo speakers. Toshiba’s new Portégé Series – The perfect balance of productivity, mobility and high performance technology for high performing executives. Priced from AUD $1,485 RRP (inc. GST).
For enterprise and SMEs alike who value ultraportable, high-performance, and reliable devices, the Toshiba Portégé range offers the perfect balance between productivity and mobility.
Powered by 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors, the 12.5-inch Toshiba Portégé Z20T detachable 2-in-1 Ultrabook™ and 13.3-inch Portégé Z30(t) are Toshiba’s most advanced thin and light business mobile computing devices yet, letting professionals work faster, smarter and longer, any way they want. The stylish and affordable Portégé R30 has been redesigned to be 27 per cent thinner than previous models, and is complete with full-docking capabilities making it an ideal affordable notebook for productivity on the move.
Transformed with the new USB Type-C™ reversible connector, the Portégé Z20T enables download speeds six times faster than the previous micro USB ports while offering an extended battery life up to 19 hours in Ultrabook™ mode and 11.5 hours in tablet mode. The beautifully designed Toshiba Portégé Z20t and Portégé Z30(t) are encased in a durable unique lightweight structure for protection to ensure the devices stand up to the rigours of daily business use. Both the Toshiba Portégé Z20t and Portégé Z30 devices also feature advanced connectivity capabilities including two and three USB 3.0 slots respectively, HDMI, Intel® 802.11 ac a/g/n Wi-Fi and 2MP FHD Webcam (selected models) paired with Intel’s High Definition Audio Sound with DTS Studio Sound for impressively clear business web conferencing and multimedia experiences.
Toshiba’s new Portégé R30 is ideal for small, medium and large businesses with a robust mobile workforce who need access to advanced security features, essential ports, and a variety of storage options to improve productivity on-the-move. Combining a 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i7 dual processor with advanced connectivity capabilities, the Portégé R30 is the ultimate work machine that also deliver on mobility and style.
Portégé Z20T highlights include:
• A wide view 12.5-inch Full HD IPS 10-point touch display (1920x1080) to let you work, create and consume how you choose.
• 6th Generation Intel® Core™ M 6Y54/M 6Y75 dual-Core™ processor combines blazing fast speed with exceptional energy efficiency for ultimate productivity.
• Now available with up to 16Gb RAM and 512GB SSD storage for all your data.
• Perfect portability, weighing from 1.51kg in full Ultrabook™ mode and just from 730g in tablet mode.
• Connect, sync and share with 2MP FHD (selected models) Webcam, 2 x USB 3.0, full-sized HDMI and RGB ports an 1Gbps LAN on the keyboard plus a new micro USB 3.1/Type-C, Micro SD and micro HDMI on the tablet.
• Revved up connectivity speed via Intel® 802.11ac + a/g/n Wi-Fi.
• Up to 19 hours of unplugged freedom in Ultrabook™ mode and 11.5 hours in the detached tablet mode thanks to a second battery.
• Windows®10 PRO optimised. Windows 7 and 8.1 64bit drivers available for download.
Portégé Z30(T) highlights include:
• 13.3-inch FHD backlit touch display (1920x1080) featuring Corning ConCore™ Glass with anti-glare and anti-fingerprint coating for maximum clarity (selected models).
• 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i7 dual-core processor.
• Toshiba’s Next Gen 128GB/256GB M.2 Solid State Drive offers greater power saving capabilities.
• 8GB DDR3L of memory, expandable to 16GB with an extra memory slot available.
• 2MP FHD Webcam (selected models), 3 x USB 3.0, HDMI, bridge media slot, RGB, Bluetooth V4.0.
• Integrated 1Gbps LAN, Intel® AMT 11.0 and 4G/LTE mobile broadband (selected models).
• Up to 14 hours of unplugged freedom .
• Windows®10 Pro optimised. Available with Windows® 7 Pro downgrade media and Windows®10 Professional upgrade in the box.
Portégé R30 highlights include:
• 13.3-inch widescreen high definition display (1366-786) with transflective LCD for superb picture clarity and colours in any lighting condition
• Choice of high speed 500GB 7200 rpm HDD or 128GB/256GB mSATA Solid State Drive.
• 8GB DDR3L on board memory, expandable to 16GB with one memory slot available.
• All day battery life up to 13 hours of unplugged freedom via its removable 4-cell lithium-ion battery.
• Best in class wired and wireless connectivity with the HD Webcam, Bluetooth V4.0, Intel® 802.11ac +a/g/n Wi-Fi, optional 4G, HDMI, RGB, 3 x USB 3.0 ports and integrated 1Gbps LAN and Intel® AMT 11.0 (selected models).
• Pre-loaded with Windows® 7 Pro plus Windows®10 Professional upgrade media in the box.
1-Mobile Mark 2014, running Windows 10
2-Mobile Mark 2014, running Windows 10
3-Mobile Mark 2014, running Windows 10
The Portégé Z20t, Portégé Z30(T), Portégé R30 are all available for purchase through our National network or resellers.
The Portégé Z20t Detachable Ultrabook™ starts at AUD $2,255 RRP (inc. GST).
The Portégé Z30 Ultrabook™ starts at AUD $1,815 RRP (inc. GST).
The Portégé R30 starts at AUD $1,485 RRP (inc. GST).
High res images are available here: http://www.mytoshiba.com.au/press-centreTecra® Series – Set up your mobile office anywhere with supreme portability and no-compromise connectivity. Priced from AUD$1,375 (inc. GST) RRP.
Designed to meet the varying needs of mid to large organisations, Toshiba’s new Tecra range offers a line-up of capable desktop replacement solutions with the power and performance to keep executives highly productive, whether at their desk or on the move.
Consisting of the elite14-inch and 15.6-inch Full HD Tecra Z40 and Tecra Z50 Ultrabook™ respectively and the14-inch and 15.6-inch Tecra A40 and Tecra A50 respectively; Toshiba’s new range offers SMB users more choice in form factors, security and docking capabilities to help stay on top of the game.
Designed as the ultimate desktop replacement solution, the Tecra Z40 and Z50 Ultrabooks™ deliver the power, performance and full on-desk docking capabilities of a traditional all-in-one in a supremely lightweight, durable frame. With an extended battery life of up to 8 hours 1, multiple USB 3.0 ports, and ultra-fast LTE on selected models, the Tecra Z40 and Z50 Ultrabooks™ serve as ultimate work machines that also deliver on mobility and style.
The higher-end Tecra A Series notebooks are equipped with a docking port and utilise the High Speed Port Replicator that is common across Toshiba's Tecra line. Both the Tecra A40 and Tecra A50 devices also include a state-of-the-art Fingerprint Reader (Select models), spill-resistant, full-size backlit keyboard and Accupoint® pointing system (Select models) for supreme security and business productivity on the road.
Tecra Z40 and Z50 highlights include:
• A wide view Full high definition (1920x1080 selected models) back-lit, anti-glare display.
• Powered by the latest 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i5/i7 dual-core processor.
• Choice of Toshiba’s 500GB 7200rpm HDD or Next Gen 256GB M.2 Solid State Drive.
• 8GB DDR3L on-board memory, expandable to 16GB with two memory slots available.
• Battery life of up to 8 hours1.
• Offers graphic intensive applications such as DTP, CAD and video editing via either Intel® Graphics or NVIDIA GeForce Graphics with an additional 2GB of memory.
• Full suite expansion, wireless and external display connectivity, including FHD webcam, Bluetooth V4.0, Intel® 802.11ac _ a/g/n Wi-Fi, HDMI, bridge media slot, RGB, 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 4G/LTE mobile broadband and Intel® AMT 11.0 (selected models).
Tecra A40 and A50 highlights include:
• High definition widescreen back-lit display.
• Powered by the latest 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i5/i7 dual-Core™ processor.
• Choice of Toshiba’s 500GB 7200rpm HDD or Next Gen 256GB M.2 Solid State Drive.
• 8Gb DDR3L on-board memory, expandable to 16GB with two memory slots available.
• Battery life of up to 8 hours1.
• Full suite expansion, wireless and external display connectivity, including FHD webcam (selected models), Bluetooth V4.0, Intel® 802.11ac _ a/g/n Wi-Fi, HDMI, bridge media slot, RGB, 3 – 2 x USB 3.0 ports (A40 and A50 respectively).
The Tecra Z40, Tecra Z50, Tecra A40 and Tecra A50 are all available for purchase through our National network or resellers.
The Tecra A40 starts at AUD $1,375 RRP (inc. GST).
The Tecra A50 starts at AUD $1,430 RRP (inc. GST).
The Tecra Z40 Ultrabook™ starts at AUD $1,980 RRP (inc. GST).
The Tecra Z50 laptop starts at AUD $2,090 RRP (inc. GST).
High res images are available here: http://www.mytoshiba.com.au/press-centre Satellite Pro-Series – Purpose built for professionals. From AUD$1,210 (inc. GST) RRP.
Mobile professionals, IT managers and organisations seeking a thin, light, and affordable notebook value packed with all the basics and proven world-class reliability should look no further than the Toshiba Satellite Pro series to keep their business moving.
Purpose built and ready for use straight from the box, the Toshiba’s new 15.6-inch Satellite Pro R50 will make an elegant addition to any mobile office, while delivering enterprise-class performance for a low total cost of ownership.
Weighing in at 2.2kg, the Satellite Pro R50 packs 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor, up to 8 hours of battery life and a choice of the latest Intel® Graphics or NVIDIA GeForce 930M Graphics for businesses that relish in accelerated performance. Unlike many ultraportables, the Satellite Pro R50 features a in-built DVD SuperMulti Drive, and greater security features to keep sensitive business data safe including in-built Kensington Security Slot for locking the notebook to a desk.
Satellite Pro R50 highlights include:
• 15.6 inch non reflective widescreen backlit HD matt display (1366 x 768)
• A choice of high –performance Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 6th Generation dual-core processors.
• Up to 8 hours1 of unplugged freedom via a removable 4-Cell High Capacity Li-ion battery.
• Full-sized A4 title keyboard with 10-key numeric keypad and a TouchPad with gesture support, fully optimized for professionals.
• Pre-loaded with Windows® 7 Pro plus Windows®10 Professional upgrade media in the box, Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit drivers available for download.
• Toshiba’s Peak-shift function saves dollars by allowing off-peak power use in peak periods.
The Satellite Pro R50 is available for purchase through our National network or resellers. Pricing for the Satellite Pro-Series starts at AUD$1,210 (inc. GST).
High res images are available here: http://www.mytoshiba.com.au/press-centre AVAILABILITY:
For a full list of specs, please contact Howorth: email@example.com
For product images please visit the Toshiba website here: http://www.mytoshiba.com.au/press-centre/image-gallery
Further information and stockists please visit: www.mytoshiba.com.au- ENDS-Media contacts:
Phone: +61(02) 8437 5352 / 61 422 663 066
or firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout Toshiba
Toshiba Corporation, a Fortune Global 500 company, channels world-class capabilities in advanced electronic and electrical product and systems into five strategic business domains: Energy & Infrastructure, Community Solutions, Healthcare Systems & Services, Electronic Devices & Components, and Lifestyles Products & Services. Guided by the principles of The Basic Commitment of the Toshiba Group, “Committed to People, Committed to the Future”, Toshiba promotes global operations towards securing “Growth Through Creativity and Innovation”, and is contributing to the achievement of a world in which people everywhere live in safe, secure and comfortable society. To find out more about Toshiba, visit www.toshiba.co.jp/index.htm